SCHOOL ADVISORY BOARD 2015-2016
The purpose of the School Advisory Board is to support and assist the pastor and principal in school development, policy formulation and program evaluation. Membership of the School Advisory Board will consist of parishioners and parents of St. Francis Community and other upstanding members of the community. The Advisory Board has several committees, such as Marketing and PR, Technology, and Facilities. At every meeting we will have representation from the PTG, faculty and the students. The general meeting for the School Advisory Board takes place on the first Tuesday for every month.
- President: George Burrola
- Vice president: Richard Lee
- Recorder: Cecelia Ruiz
- Members at large: Hollie Aguilera, Jose Bono, Maggie Devlin, Henry Vasquez, and Lisa Simon
- Faculty representative: Julie Foster
- PTG president: Somyr Perry
The School Advisory Board meets once a month to discuss and advice the Pastor and Principal on matters of governance and marketing strategies.