St. Francis of Assisi Vista Parish holds that giving of your time, talent, and treasure is an example of your faith in which you as a parent fully participate in and support the life of the Church and the values of Catholic education. Parents are expected to be good stewards of their time, talent, and treasure through:
- Weekly family attendance at Sunday Mass
- Involvement in school and parish activities/events
- Modeling to your children the act of giving your time and talent to others.
- Regular, consistent use of the Sunday envelope.
- Modeling to your children the act of providing financial support to your parish community.
Parents are asked to volunteer 25 hours per year of their time to the school or parish. (Single-parent households are asked to volunteer 12.5 hours per year). Hours will be tracked and if stewardship hours are not completed by May 30, you will be asked to donate $25.00 to the School for every hour not completed.